Friday, June 26, 2009

umm sorry!!

It's been awhile since I hit the blog. I haven't had a real internet connection for more than maybe 15 minutes at a time. Hopefully we'll get a router soon to fix the no internet situation at home. wait back up...let me clarify for you where HOME is (or will be within a week or so...officially) home will be with Willi. :) I'm officially moving in which means I get to bring aaaaall my crap with me. Luckily, we're moving into the back of the house with much more space...PLUS! a brand new pretty bathroom all to ourselves! Exciting stuff!

Other then that...I'm terribly excited about Ash finally being here. He's unbelievably adorable, and so little! I always seem to forget just how small newborns are. It's pretty crazy. Kamecia and Kyle look so happy that he's finally here. They have a whole family now! yay!

I was going to add something else on here and my mind has gone completely blank. I hate that. It's been a long week though...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yayayyyyyy! congrats, shell! that's awesome for you guys!