Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting over

For my friends who care and would like to follow what's going on in my life, i'll post here more than myspace because i think this is a little more personal...i have another one-but it's extremely personal.  


today is another kick back day but slightly more productive than yesterday. Yesterday I didn't get out of bed until about 3. I woke up around 11:30 or so and then finished my book (Dead Until Dark) and then went back to sleep. Haha. Very lazy. But i did do ALL my laundry and then washed my car too. so i didn't waste the WHOLE day. today i'm out of bed much earlier-but who knows what i'll do today. I might go see Don and Rosey's new house later. It's in Suisun. They're so excited, and i'm excited for them. 

so my current musical obsession is Kings Of Leon. I love them. This song rocks...


<a href="http://www.joost.com/1359xxx/t/Kings-Of-Leon-Sex-On-Fire">Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire</a>

No comments: