Monday, January 26, 2009

sickly

i don't feel real great right now. my ears kinda hurt and the back of my throat hurts. if i'm getting sick right before my trip i'm gonna be very mad. i want to feel good in disneyland. not like this. so i'm loading up on vitamin c and lots of water. of course if i do still feel this way come disney time...i do believe that disneyland is the magical cure all and i'll feel great. :)

anyways...work is starting to pick up again thank god. the days were getting to be so long and boring-even the days i didn't stay for 8 hours! it was bad. school has started and i have homework again. :( oh well. at least i have my eyes set on a goal now-makes it easier.

i like someone that's off limits and it blows. :-/ well it's good that i have whatever it is i have...its fun and keeps me in a good mood.

i love Kings of Leon...i really think they have climbed in to my top 5 bands.

<a href="http://www.joost.com/135jb5p/t/Kings-Of-Leon-Use-Somebody">Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody</a>

2 comments:

Kamecia said...

You like Kyle? I knew it! Well, you can have him on weekends if you want. He'll be down if you wear your workout pants.

Take Zycam or Zicam... whatever. The tablets that dissolve, not the nose spray or the chewy things. If you take it as much as the instructions say, it's like a miracle. I can't take them cause of baby, so I'm stuck with my sore throat.

Miss Michelle said...

omg... the workout pants. lol. well it's certainly not kyle. but it's along the same lines of you and kyle and an ex. hah....i'll tell you next time i see you i'm sure.

i feel much much better today. i had lots of vitamin c yesterday and today. and i went to bed super early last night too.