Monday, March 23, 2009

just another brick in the wall...

been listening to a lot of Pink Floyd lately...Stevie Ray Vaughn too. May seem like a strange combo, but to me it's my childhood...but grown up.

Had a wonderful weekend. Was low key but amazing still. Met Willi's ex g/f, katie , and she took us to lunch at Bouchon which was delicious. I REALLY wanted to go to the bakery for some dessert but they were pretty packed. oh well, there's always another time. Katie was nice. I felt somewhat uncomfortable at first, but then stopped caring and enjoyed myself. I spent the majority of the rest of the day sleeping. haha. I haven't slept that much in one day in a while. It felt good.

Before all this, on Saturday, was Nicole's bridal shower. Had a pretty good time. It's always nice to see Ashley, I don't see her nearly enough. Went with Kamecia (which btw, thanks for the hair do! always love it) And Rosey was there too which was neat. Nicole was super cute. I got a bit tipsy, but I felt tense when I first got there so the couple drinks helped. Later that night I finished Dexter season two, let me say that it is AMAZING. I can't wait to start watching season 3.

Waiting for my boo to get off. Sometimes I hate being on such a different schedule. We're going to Washington in August for a trip with his family. I'm pretty excited about it. I get to meet his parents, they already love me- so I'm ecstatic to make them actually know me and love me. haha. Definitely looking forward to that. But there is so much going on before that I can hardly take it. The next few months are going to be super busy.

2 comments:

nicole diane said...

only had a pretty good time? pffft!
thanks for thinking i was cute... even with my half lobster body. haha
and thank you for coming!
i love parties like that, but hate when they're for me coz i know everrryone (duh) and want to talk to everrryone... but don't have the time to.
you and i need to get together for shower planning soon!
or you know, just to hang out...

saya said...

I grew up listening to that combo too...

mem-or-eeees...