Thursday, March 19, 2009

knots

I have a couple knots in my back the past few days that Willi will work out for me, and then BAM the next day they're back. I hate my back. HATE IT.

Anyways. almost Friday. I am beginning to truly hate the weekdays. they go by so slow and I am tired of school and work. Speaking of school, I just took my mid term for history and I think I did decently. A bunch of people left way before me (keep in mind it's an essay based test, not multiple choice) so I'm thinking that's a good sign-I had more to say. And now I have a bunch of homework I need to finish for psychology before tomorrow night. I'd prefer to get it out of the way tonight so #1 I don't run into technically problems with the website and #2 I can spend time with willi- and my boo CHELSIE!!! I'm so excited to see her. Things better go through, I miss her.

Supposedly going to dinner with my brother and aunt this evening. Should be fun. i have been starving ALL day, and it's been that horrible nauseating hunger for the past like 4 hours. it's terrible.

work sucked today. I'm pretty sure everyday at work has sucked for the past bit of time though...

i can't wait to run away.

No comments: