Tuesday, April 7, 2009

meeting the family...

so i had an awesome weekend this past weekend. I went with Willi down to Morgan HIll and Castro Valley to meet all his Mom's siblings and their families. I had a really great time and was thoroughly exhausted when we finally got home saturday night. Sunday was a wonderful lazy day, we even played frisbee at the park. a whole weekend with him not working was pretty awesome.

he's all moved into his new place and we're just arranging (and rearranging) everything and starting to unpack. it's brought up a conversation or two that has me eagerly looking forward to the future. :)

got to hang out with the bestie and her fiancee on sunday night. that was fun. i'm very glad that willi likes them. they're like family. bbqs at their house make me think of summer and I can't believe how friggin close it is. i love the summertime...even though it doesn't mean the same thing as it did as a kid. i still enjoy the warm summer nights and hanging out with my friends. and this summer i'm taking a trip that i'm more than excited about. so yeah...summer is awesome.

well i'm tired and i think it shows in my writing...i'm going to nap until my boo gets off work. :)

No comments: