Thursday, April 2, 2009

my love

you are my inspiration. you are what makes me feel young. you are what gets me going. you are the one who makes me smile. you make my heart jump (and not in the crazy stressed out way-have you noticed I haven't been having heart issues??) you are my logic. you are my spontaneity. you are my calm. you are my crazy. you are my breathe. you are my anchor. you are the hand I hold when I feel pain. you are the ears i tell my all to. you are the lips that i pass my everything to in a kiss. you are the eyes i find my heart in. you are the arms in which i fall.

you are one of the greatest things to ever come into my life.

i am crazy for you.

you are my love.



*and you are most definitely my edward cullen*




ps. sorry for the sappiness...but my heart needed a place to overflow for a minute...

No comments: