Sunday, February 22, 2009

another wonderful weekend

had another fabulous weekend. On Friday night Willi came with me to my parents house for dinner and that went really well in my mind. He likes my Dad a lot. I think my mom is still warming up to the whole idea of me finding someone new. She didn't exactly love all my past choices. But I think upon first impression she at least likes him, which is good. And Trent had a fun time playing light sabers with him. All together a very good evening. We then went to his house and watched Pineapple Express and I basically passed the eff out like half way through it. "ah sick. you threw up in my printer"

Then on Saturday we eventually woke up and went to the city. We ate lunch at a good Dim sum place and then walked down the embarcadero to Pier 39 and walked around. I got a crap load of candy and then we discovered there was Air Hockey in the arcade...got a little sweaty it was so intense. lol. We each won a game. We eventually walked back to the car and drove home on the scenic 101 and decided to go see a movie in Santa Rosa. Please people, don't bother watching Push. it was terrible. lol. It's a shame when good looking people like Chris Evans can't really act. To be fair, no one in that movie could. But anyways, that was just about the whole day. it was really fun.

today I plan on seeing my good friend Kamecia, probably doing some laundry, attempting some homework, watching Dexter and maybe a little Freaks And Geeks too...we'll see. :)



3 comments:

saya said...

aha!!

the mystery man unveiled...

saya said...

oh!

I almost forgot.
you have to subscribe yourself to this blog.
you'll absolutely loooooove it.

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/sunday-sweets-visits-80s.html

Miss Michelle said...

those cakes are hilarious.