Saturday, February 14, 2009

fun fun

i got my ass handed to me last night at bowling. first game the score wasn't too far apart but the second game willi more than doubled my score. haha. then we went and got food then went back to his place and went to the bar. lots of fun last night and got to sleep in a little too.

i'm going to go shopping today. i need some new pants...and maybe new other stuff too. haha. i usually can't restrain myself when i have some money and decide to go shopping. after i get home and willi gets off work we're gonna hang out some more. dunno what we'll do yet though. but whatever it is it'll be fun i'm sure. :)

happy valentine's day! <3

2 comments:

Kamecia said...

If you go shopping, I wanna go. I'm literally walking around in my jeans with the button undone and the zipper all the way down.

saya said...

hahaha meeeeeesh.

give baby some room