Tuesday, February 24, 2009

pink snow <3



we have quite a few cherry blossom trees on the backside of work, where most of us park, and with the windy-ness of the past few days, the blossoms have spread everywhere. I was slightly confused when I looked out the back door at work yesterday and could have sworn that Fed's car was covered in snow. Upon closer inspection I saw that all the cars parked along the tree line were totally covered in this delightful snow. When I got even closer to the door I realized that they were actually covered in cherry blossoms and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. As much as I love the thought of pink snow, I absolutely love cherry blossoms.


In case you were wondering, I do not park along the tree line, therefore my car = still clean....or rather, not covered in cherry blossoms...you can hardly call it clean.