Wednesday, February 4, 2009

stuff and other stuff

today was pretty fantastic. it was one of those awesomely fun days at work when i came out and was workin with the guys. i'm gonna miss nick a bunch when he leaves. his last day is the 13th. how will i survive when only Don is there to tease and ridicule me? lol

Flight of The Conchords are playing in Berkeley in May and Nick and I have decided that we absolutely must go. We'll see if he keeps his promise...for once. lol I'm going regardless. kay and tom wanna go too! it'll be fun.

so i haven't said much about my birthday trip other than the fact that it was awesome. that's all there really is to say though! i had an absolutely amazing time and i did so much and quite shockingly didn't spend ALL my money, haha. when we came home we went to Jessie's company party at the Martini House...i got extremely drunk on some really fantastic champagne. it was very fun. not as much fun when i got pulled over on the way home that night and basically cried my way out of a ticket. but then all was ok. haha.

No comments: