Tuesday, February 17, 2009

smitten

so willi has friday and saturday off this week. So on Friday he's coming to my parents house with me and he has offered to cook. Mind you, this whole thing was HIS idea. he knows I go there every friday for dinner and when he found out he wasn't working he asked to come along. I was delighted. And then on Saturday we're going to the city for some lunch and I'm supposed to plan the rest of the day...I was thinking the Sharks game because it's a day game and it'd be fun, the cheapest tickets I can find are $65 each for not great seats so we'll have to put that off. I'll think of something else fun.

I spent the entire weekend with Willi basically. So this morning waking up in my bed...alone...was very cold and a crappy way to start the day (and it seemed to foreshadow the work day which made me want to kill everyone...) BUUUUUT he's meeting me for lunch tomorrow. So I'm happy about that.

life is great as of late. :)

1 comment:

saya said...

hello-oh lady...

when are you coming in so I can meet this dark horse in the running?